Wednesday, March 10, 2010

WAYNE'S WORLD PRESENTS A TRIBUTE TO THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G.




12 years ago on March 9th, Hip-Hop lost a great talent known to the world as Notorious B.I.G. a.k.a. Christopher Wallace. I remember hearing the news and watching in shock as MTV announced Biggie was gunned down in LA on that night. This is the twelfth anniversary of the death of the Notorious B.I.G. so you know I def had to get it in & hit you off with some music as well as video flashback of the late, great Christopher "Notorious B.I.G." Wallace. I guess Diddy was right that today is National Biggie Day when I wake up to MTV actually playing videos and all B.I.G. videos at that. Enjoy!



VIDEO FLASHBACK: NOTORIOUS B.I.G.- JUICY



VIDEO FLASHBACK: NOTORIOUS B.I.G.- WARNING



NOTORIOUS B.I.G.- ONE MORE CHANCE



NOTORIOUS B.I.G.- HYPNOTIZE


No comments: