Friday, March 19, 2010

WAYNE'S WORLD BLOGSPOT PRESENTS THE RETURN OF TRUNK HUSTLERS, PEOPLE'S CHOICE & A NEW DIRECTION FOR WAYNE'S WORLD BLOGSPOT




Just to let you know what's going on...the staff of Trunk Hustlers which includes Cool V, Mary Nichols a.k.a. DJ Fusion of Fusebox Radio, and yours truly have been working on revamping Trunk Hustlers into Trunk Hustlers 2.0. If you're not a member of that site then by all means please make sure you create yourself an account & page on there. It's free & we're looking for all my artists, producers, fashion labels, models, entertainment lawyers, publicists, and anyone in business for themselves. We've been making moves by promoting events at this past NBA 2010 All-Star Game & SXSW events going on this year just to name a few.



We also have the People's Choice blog that will be back in a little bit so be prepared for that as well as Taster's Choice Magazine, Rated Next Magazine, & more. Make sure you check out the T.E.A.M. network featuring Cool V's Rated Next radio shows, FuseBox Radio & Wayne Royale's Mixxcity Radio. Big shouts to Maybach Music, Pepper Zoo, & Blue Division management for reaching out to me.

To all the haters, I'm gonna keep doing my thing. Make sure you follow me on Twitter and check out my podcast on Blog Talk Radio. I'm gonna change things up on the blog so I'm gonna switch my focus on hot new artists, videos, mixtapes, fashion labels, & everything that is new. If you would like me to feature your music, videos, mixtape, fashion or models if you want me to post your pics then make sure you get at me at wayneroyale23@gmail.com or for music for Wayne Royale's Mixxcity Radio at wayneroyalesmixxcity@gmail.com!

Let's get it 2010.

No comments: