Monday, December 21, 2009

WAYNE ROYALE'S BLOGSPOT PRESENTS A SNEAK PEAK OF THE RETURN OF KING MAGAZINE FEATURING BRIA MYLES




This has got to be a good Christmas gift for any man checking out this blog even myself, one of my favorite magazines featuring all the sexy women of the world returns from the dead on the day after my birthday (12/23/09- I will by taking monetary donations via Paypal...Just go ahead and click that yellow button on the side ;) hint, hint!). So you can expect King retitled the Women of King to hit bookstore shelves on 12/24! But for now, I'm gonna start giving gifts early to all my male readers and give you a taste now with the sexy Bria Myles. I wish I could sex every girl in the world indeed. Young Money couldn't have said it any better.



ENJOY!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Your boy,
Wayne Royale

P.S. Don't forget my b-day, Dec. 23rd. Holla at your boy!!!

No comments: