Thursday, May 28, 2009

WAYNE ROYALE'S MIXXCITY RADIO PRESENTS NEW POP SENSATION RAINAH! SHE'S DEFINITELY TAKING OVER THE GAME!


Beautiful, yet bold; edgy, yet sophisticated, Rainah is on her way to stardom! Hailing from the Bronx, NY, this 18 year old songstress is mesmerizing producers across the Coast with her silky smooth voice and cutting edge tracks. She’s classy with a hip-hop twist.

Rainah received her start after a chance meeting with Tenesha “Nesh” Blacks of Big Drawz Music Group- a writing duo with successful hit records for artists such as Destiny’s Child, Jaheim and Patti Labelle. It was at this meeting, that the girls of Big Drawz invited Rainah to sing for them, and she blew them away!

This young and talented singer, who also writes some of her own material, is unlike any other. Soon to be paving the way to listeners all over the world, she makes her humble start here with you on MySpace.

Big Drawz’ best-kept secret has arrived. Meet RAINAH!

You can come get to know me better on YOUTUBE just type in Rainahworld and you will find me. Hope to see you there!

"Hey Listen Up I've been Busy Recording and Rehearsing havent had time to talk to friends and fans so listen i joined "SayNow" where as you hit me on here and it comes DIRECTLY to my cell phone then I can call you Back or you may get me its right below so Leave me a message
RAINAH- LOOSE

RAINAH WANTS TO TALK TO YOU

CHECK OUT MUSIC BY RAINAH RIGHT HERE!





Rainah

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY












No comments: