Thursday, April 2, 2009

WAYNE ROYALE'S MIXXCITY RADIO: BREAKING NEWS TO ALL MEN OUT THERE! KING MAGAZINE IS COMING TO END :(!





Alright, I'm sorry to announce this. I'm hoping that really this is just an April Fool's joke here. Damn, just when I was thinking I would subscribe b/c $12 for year subscription in a Recession was a good idea for seeing T&A on a monthly basis. It has coming to my attention via my friends over there at ICED DOT COM, that King Magazine after 50 issues is coming to end. The next issue dropping this April will feature Joe Budden's shorty, Tajiri (Yeah, the one with the big ass...Hey! Shout outs to Joe Budden! LMFAO) will the last issue. Hell, I'm not liking this Recession now. They're screwing with the world's finances and mine as well, jobs, stocks and now you're taking away my favorite magazine. I'm not liking this ish...man!

King Magazine was the ultimate urban male periodical which aside from bad chicks included the latest in fashion, tech, movies, literature, politics, sports and intriguing editorials on the latest current events which affected the hip hop community giving us men everything you can ask for in their sticky pages, sort of like barber shop talk in print.


SO JUST LIKE END OF A GOOD RELATIONSHIP, I'M GONNA REMEMBER ALL THE NICE ASSES THAT I'VE BEEN BLESSED TO SEE FROM THAT MAGAZINE BY GIVING YOU GUYS A SLIDESHOW OF MOST OF THE KING MAGAZINE COVERS (UNFORTUNATELY, I WAS NOT ABLE TO GET ALL THE COVERS SO MAKE SURE YOU COP ISSUE 50 WITH MY GIRL, CHRISTINA MILIAN!) (Sheds a tear for my fallen favorite magazine!) DAMN, IT'S BEEN ONE HELL OF WEEK I SWEAR! SAY IT AIN'T SO KING! PLEASE, SAY IT AIN'T SO!





No comments: