Thursday, January 8, 2009

WAYNE ROYALE'S MIXXCITY RADIO PRSENTS NEW MUSIC BY CIARA & KERI HILSON!

ciara-and-keri-hilson.jpg


 


Yeah, man I got a two for one deal going man! You interested? I bet you are b/c I have new music by not only Ciara but Keri Hilson. I'm giving you two R&B divas for the price of one son! What?! I hope you're appreciating my Saturday hustle to bring you new music and please make sure you pick up both these sexy ladies albums!


DOWNLOAD: Keri Hilson - Alienated


DOWNLOAD: Ciara - Diva (Remix) (Ciara goes in on Beyonce's "Diva"!)


PC BONUS DOWNLOAD!!!


DOWNLOAD: Ciara - Slow Down (Remix) (feat. 50 Cent) [ Alternate Link ]


BE ON THE LOOK ON FOR CIARA- FANTASY RIDE MIXTAPE AND KERI HILSON- IN A PERFECT WORLD!


THIS BLOG HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY


 


wayne-royale-logo.JPG

No comments: