Sunday, August 3, 2008

Support my friend, Nellie in her race against Blood Cancer!




Racing to Save Lives and in Honor of my great friend Angel Vargas!

Welcome to my Team In Training home page.

I'm training to participate in a marathon event as a member of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's (LLS) Team In Training. All of us on Team In Training are raising funds to help stop leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma and myeloma from taking more lives. I am completing this event in honor of my great friend ANGEL VARGAS who passed away from Leukemia and all individuals who are battling blood cancers. These people are the real heroes on our team, and we need your support to cross the ultimate finish line - a cure!

A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step -Lao Tzu

Together we can all put in a little part to make a big difference! I'm also running for anyone who has ever been or known someone who has been affected with cancer! It's time we take charge and do something about it!!! For our future and the people that we care about the most!!

Please make any donation you wish, even if it's a dollar. What matters is that it comes from the heart, to support my participation in Team In Training and help advance LLS's mission.

I hope you will visit my web site often. Be sure to check back frequently to see my progress. I truly appreciate your support and I'm thankful for people like you. May you all be blessed!

Sincerely, Nellie Madera

Nellie Madera

CLICK ON THE LINK TO MAKE A DONATION

No comments: